March 14, 2009
While I’m waiting for 3.1 to hit (anxiously), here are some pictures of my latest adventures in the land of WoW:
And in other news, as Kadomi pointed out, we rocked the house in Naxxramas. I’m hoping to be present for the Kel’thuzad kill but we’ll see if my schedule permits. I’m excited.
February 27, 2009
Ahh, it’s been a good week. I went to Naxxramas last weekend (mastered the safety dance but not the dispel yourself of disease and not die on the platform dance). It wasn’t as hard as I thought it’d be but it does add a lot of different kind of fights that made me feel that Blizzard really might hate healers. I have to dance around, wait around to heal, and try to keep up mind controlled things.
Anywho, that’s not what I wanted to talk about today. If you’ve wandered over by Kadomi‘s blog recently, DotH has fabulous people that never cease to amaze me including making fabulous MS Paint pictures of killshots (for when we forget to do those >.> which we tend to do a fair amount). I wasn’t present for the first one (darn you work) but we finally got treated to an action picture of our Loatheb encounter:
(Much love to Normanitee a.k.a. Narcissus for your awesome pictures)
Yas is the calm troll on the right, not worrying about a thing because she enjoys timing her prayer of healing juuuust right. =D That totally made my day. Shaking tree druid also made me laugh out loud. I love my guild so much!
January 31, 2009
A quick update on what Yas has been doing recently:
- Been steadily leveling up my tradeskills. Made my moonshroud robes, and am steadily getting gear upgrades. Most of my gear is above level 187 and my spellpower has reached 2055 self buffed. My mana regen is where I’m working on and I’ve been enchanting away.
- Rep grinding – got exalted with teh Kirin Tor, new spellthread and some nice mana-ful robes for a rainy spirit-less day.
- Finished the Elder achievements. An impressive duo-ing run through normal Nexus got me the title.
- Working again on fishing and cooking. No particular reason, I just like having things to do when I can’t instance.
- My healing confidence is mostly restored. I can sometimes heal and alt tab like I used to . Hooray well geared groups! I still have a handful of heroics I have yet to do. Some day.
- I invested some real life money to get Yasura a facelift. And since then, she’s become a bit addicted to the barbershop. Being pretty takes so much money! :O
Until next time, happy lunar festival!
December 25, 2008
Have a happy and safe holiday and enjoy your day off, folks.
December 22, 2008
…but if you’re nice, I’ll let you ride my carpet. Maybe.
December 17, 2008
I wanted to add some pictures of some of the memorable times I’ve had leveling: